Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sentosa on the 13th

Yesterday with ex naps was awesome! Who cares if the number of people present were less than 20? What matters was the fun we had together! It was SUPERB! :D Can't stop mentioning how much fun I had yesterday night!

I wonder why is it that..the fun always starts when we gotta go. Everytime like that one leh. Don't you all think so?!


Most pictures with yi xuan! So..wait till she send hers to me then I upload all! Most of the nice photos/group ones are with her :D













CAN'T WAIT FOR YI XUAN TO SEND ME HER PICS!!! :)
Pictures all not nice :( Who cares! I can't wait for out next outing! We gotta meet again!

It was so cool, seriously..sitting down together, talking about our primary school lives, and our secondary school times. Its just awesome talking about your primary school times, laughing at each other's silliness :)